Eating healthy can be challenging. We all have cravings, and it can be difficult to stay on track when surrounded by junk food. But it’s important to remember that good nutrition is the key to a healthy body and mind. To help you stay on track, here are 24 healthy eating quotes that will motivate you to make the right food choices.
- “Choosing A Healthy Diet Isn’t About Deprivation, It’s About Balance. It’s About Moderation.” – Michelle Obama
- “Eat To Fuel Your Body, Not Your Emotions.” – Unknown
- “Eating Healthy Isn’t About Perfection, It’s About Making Positive Choices Most Of The Time.” – Unknown
- “Eat To Live, Don’t Live To Eat.” – Jack LaLanne, Health And Fitness Guru
- “The Food You Eat Can Either Be The Safest And Most Powerful Form Of Medicine Or The Slowest Form Of Poison.” – Ann Wigmore
- “Health Is A State Of Complete Physical, Mental, And Social Well-Being, And Not Merely The Absence Of Disease Or Infirmity.” – World Health Organization
- “Came From A Plant, Eat It; Was Made In A Plant, Don’t.” – Michael Pollan, Author, And Journalist
- “It Is Health That Is Real Wealth And Not Pieces Of Gold And Silver.” – Mahatma Gandhi, Lawyer And Anti-colonial Nationalist
- “When Diet Is Wrong, Medicine Is Of No Use. When Diet Is Correct, Medicine Is Of No Need.” – Ayurvedic Proverb
- “If You Keep Good Food In Your Fridge, You Will Eat Good Food.” – Errick Mcadams, Personal Trainer
- “The Doctor Of The Future Will No Longer Treat The Human Frame With Drugs, But Rather Will Cure And Prevent Disease With Nutrition.” – Thomas Edison, Inventor, And Businessman
- “Sorry, There’s No Magic Bullet. You Gotta Eat Healthy And Live Healthy To Be Healthy And Look Healthy. End Of Story.” – Morgan Spurlock, Documentarian, Filmmaker, And Producer
- “Let Food Be Thy Medicine, Thy Medicine Shall Be Thy Food.” – Hippocrates, an Ancient Greek Physician
- “To Keep The Body In Good Health Is A Duty; Otherwise, We Shall Not Be Able To Keep Our Mind Strong And Clear.” – Buddha, Philosopher, And Spiritual Teacher
- “Moderation. Small Helpings. Sample A Little Bit Of Everything. These Are The Secrets Of Happiness And Good Health.” – Julia Child, Cookbook Author And Tv Personality
- “The First Wealth Is Health.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson, Essayist, Lecturer, And Poet
- “You May Have To Fight A Battle More Than Once To Win It.” – Margaret Thatcher, Former Prime Minister Of The U.k.
- “Eat Breakfast Like A King, Lunch Like A Prince, And Dinner Like A Pauper.” – Adelle Davis, Author, And Nutritionist
- “Your Diet Is A Bank Account. Good Food Choices Are Good Investments.” – Bethenny Frankel, Reality TV. Personality And Entrepreneur
- “Proper Nutrition Is The Difference Between Feeling Exhausted And Getting The Most Out Of A Workout.” – Summer Sanders, Sports Commentator, And Former Olympic Swimmer
- “Exercise Is King. Nutrition Is Queen. Put Them Together, And You’ve Got A Kingdom.” – Jack Lalanne, Fitness And Nutrition Expert, And TV Personality
- “Success Is The Sum Of Small Efforts, Repeated Day In And Day Out.” – Robert Collier, Author
- “To Ensure Good Health: Eat Lightly, Breathe Deeply, Live Moderately, Cultivate Cheerfulness And Maintain An Interest In Life.” – William Londen, Bookseller, And Bibliographer
- “I Try To Stay Out Of The Mindset Of Needing To Fix Myself. I Do Whatever Seems Fun To Me.” – Taylor Schilling, Actress
- “A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step.” – Lao Tzu, Philosopher, And Writer
- “Healthy Eating Isn’t About Counting Fat Grams, Dieting, Cleanses, And Antioxidants; It’s About Eating Food Untouched From The Way We Find It In Nature In A Balanced Way.” – Pooja Mottl, Author And Women’s Advocate
- “Take Care Of Your Body. It’s The Only Place You Have To Live.” – Jim Rohn, Author, And Motivational Speaker
- “By Choosing Healthy Over Skinny, You Are Choosing Self-Love Over Self-Judgment.” – Steve Maraboli, Author, Behaviorist, And Veteran
- “Eating Healthy Food Fills Your Body With Energy And Nutrients. Imagine Your Cells Smiling Back At You And Saying: ‘Thank You!'” – Karen Salmansohn, Designer And Self-Help Author
- “Health Is Like Money. We Never Have A True Idea Of Its Value Until We Lose It.” – Josh Billings, Humor Writer, And Lecturer
- “Healthy Does NOT Mean Starving Yourself EVER. Healthy Means Eating The Right Food In The Right Amount.” – Karen Salmansohn, Designer And Self-Help Author
- “After Dinner Rest A While; After Supper Walk A Mile.” – T. Cogan
Eating Healthy Nutritious Foods
It isn’t always easy to stick to eat healthy. If you require some extra support then these motivational quotes on eating healthy might be for you!
Eating healthy can be hard, but there are some things that can help people stay motivated. One way is to set small, achievable goals and reward yourself when you reach them. Another is to find healthy recipes that you enjoy and make them part of your regular routine. Finally, having a support system of family and friends who are also trying to eat healthy can help keep you motivated.
These healthy eating quotes probably aren’t enough to motivate you all the time. But keep trying and find what does work for you!
Healthy Eating Quotes
Do you have another quote you’d like to add to the list? Drop it in the comments!
For more health and fitness motivation, subscribe to the email below.